Saturday, January 5, 2013

I went to a random wedding.





(Photo Credit- Zach Moore)

VELVET HEADBAND, American Apparel-$1.00
BLACK LACE DRESS, Thrifted-$8.00
BLACK BIKER COTTON JACKET, Thrifed-$2.00
BLACK LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS, Thrifted-$35.00

GRAND TOTAL= $46.00




Today I attended Zach's cousins wedding who married one of his good friends. It was so random because I didn't even know about it until last night. So when he said "Do you want to go to a wedding tomorrow?" I automatically started scheming up my outfit.

This little number was perfect. Since it was freezing while we were shooting, I could only manage one photo of the lace on the dress. After that I quickly put my jacket back on. Once we got inside the church it was warm enough to go without it. 

It's been a little over three weeks since I had my breast reduction surgery (I will be writing a post on the surgery very soon), and I am proud to say that this is the first backless or "see through back" dress I have ever been able to wear. I loved it. I felt elegant and sexy for the first time.

My dress and the jacket were both thrift finds. The velvet headband is from American Apparel, but I only paid $1.00 for it with the tags still on it at my all time favorite store, Unclaimed Baggage. The boots were also from Unclaimed. Have I mentioned how much I love that place?




                     





No comments:

Post a Comment