Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stepping on Nuts.






Dress-ASOS
Jacket-ZARA
Shoes-JEFFREY CAMPBELL

I have had a LOOKBOOK account for almost 3 years now and I've never had an outfit post I've been proud of until now. I'm still not 100% happy with it because our lighting was terrible, but it's a good step up from what I've had in the past. I barely posted looks because I never had a tripod or anyone to take my photo. And when I would get someone to take it for me I felt awkward which as a result, gave me awkward photos. Now that I am a photographer and my boyfriend has also gotten into taking photos with me. We have photographed lots of sessions together, from weddings to babies. So now we can go out and take the kind of photographs I've always wanted to have. I don't feel awkward around him, so it kinda just works. Look forward to seeing more of what is hanging in my closet.




No comments:

Post a Comment