Sunday, January 13, 2013

Down on Main Street




Blue Hi-Lo Dress- Francesca's
Steve Madden Bag- Thrifted
Woven Cardigan- Thrifted 
Black Leather Heels- Thrifted 


Tonight, Zachary and I went to hear to my fathers band play at a local bar. It's called Main Street Deli. It gets sort of crazy and wild, but we don't drink so we sit there and laugh at the people who do.

These photos were taken at midnight so excuse the dark lighting. Our little town has the cutest downtown area which makes a perfect innocent backdrop for photo shoots. Since I live in North Alabama, it was 70 degrees today. This fact makes me angry. Cold weather is my favorite. I'm a little upset because we haven't had a winter at all. I'm starting to wonder if we will have one at all. Maybe we will....maybe we will have a blizzard.....

Well, that's all I have to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment