Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Falling Slowly







Dress: Asos
Vest: Damselle
Scarf: Thrifted
Boots: Asos

It's finally feeling like fall in Alabama. The leaves are starting to turn and fall, you can't walk outside without a jacket or long sleeves, and there is a slight breeze. It's nice. It's still too hot to wear tights, or big fur coats, but fur vests?? Yes. 

Last night, before I fell asleep, I had a completely different outfit picked out. But this morning, I wasn't feeling like wearing a sweater and jeans. Planning the next days outfit is always useless to me. I always end up scrapping whatever I picked out and throwing on things that I have never put together before. And then sometimes, I get results like these. (Other times, I regret everything and just want to throw on an oversized sweater.)





3 comments:

  1. I love your vest. It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!

    raeshellia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete