Monday, October 21, 2013

Dark






Top: American Eagle
Jacket: H&M
Boots: Old
Pants: H&M
Glasses: Coastal





I have had this shirt for about three years now. I always forget about it or it always gets misplaced or something random like that. It's so comfortable and it can go with anything. Jeans, black pants, maxi skirts, it just always looks good.

This is a big week for The Torch. We have a business fair coming up that we are hosting. We will be doing everything from interviews to running the sound. Sounds intense right? Yes. Yes it does. We will be streaming the event live on the website all day Thursday, so if you're from Dekalb County, make sure you tune in to watch it. If you're not from Dekalb, tune in anyways and see if you can catch me during an interview or something. 

Anyways, I have lots oh graphic-y things I need to get finished. 



No comments:

Post a Comment