Monday, April 15, 2013

Red Feet.




Teal Pancho Thingy - Forever 21
Red Moccasins - Minnetonka
Black Shorts - Forever 21
Scarf - Thrifted



So I'm sorry that this post is a week late. My computer charger died so I've been without one for a while (so sad). Anyways, this outfit is very simple and so comfy. I had just gotten home from work and Zachary and I were going to just go over to my aunts and possibly go thrifting (which didn't happen because we started water color painting at my aunts house), so this outfit was nice and comfortable and perfect for just doing nothing.

I actually thrifted the red moccasins. They had never even been worn when I bought them about two years ago, and they have held together so well. The only thing is that they turn my feet red when I wear them, but I don't mind and I find it humorous.


No comments:

Post a Comment