Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bad Wolf.







This is one of my everyday outfits. I wore it when Zachary and I had to go buy chicken wire the other day....Yes, I said chicken wire. I'm working on a giant White Queen head for a Mardi Gras Parade. So, I had to use chicken wire as the base to sculpt it.


Yup. That's what I got for now. It looks like Squidward's house.....I'm not giving up just yet.

Anyways...This outfit is made up of all thrift finds...just like all of my other outfits. My wolf shirt is actually from Wal-Mart. Yes. I said it....I'm not that ashamed..but I think it worked. It was only 3 bucks so it wasn't a loss at all. 
My rings and my Wonder Woman mug are my very favorite things about this outfit. Also, I want to share a secret to everyone out there with red hair that fades after the first time you wash it. One of my friends gave me this amazing shampoo called Watercolors. Basically its just like washing your hair with  hair dye that gets your hair clean and refreshes your color. It's the most amazing thing I've ever put in my hair. It leaves your hair silky also so it's not damaging. 
If you try it out let me know what you think. It comes in a ton of different colors also.

Also, the name of the post is a tip of the hat to all you the whovians out there.






No comments:

Post a Comment