Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Neglected Beauty

We were asked to pick a theme for our photography final and photograph the theme. Since I live in such a small worn down area, I decided to photograph the destruction and neglect of the buildings and objects in my area. The tittle of my collection of work was "Neglected Beauty". I can't really take credit for the title because Zachary came up with it. Thats what happens when you're boyfriend is a writer. 

Here are a few of my favorites.








Some how all of this old stuff just caught my eye. All of the textures and colors are just beautiful. I'm pretty sure we trespassed while taking these photos but hey, it was worth it. 

If you have any questions about how I took any of them or where they are at I will be glad to answer them!




No comments:

Post a Comment