Tuesday, April 30, 2013

my little sister's senior photos









How awesome are these senior portraits? She wanted to go for the city feel, so we traveled to Birmingham and went to various spots in the city. It's such a beautiful place. We were exploring at night and we came across a street that almost looked abandoned. It had a cobble stone road and all of these unique buildings and businesses.

Since she is happy with her photos, so am I. I think these are the best portraits I have done since I started doing photography. The fact that her eyes are the prettiest blue color I've ever seen helps out quite a bit also.

I am so proud of her. She only has about a month left of high school and she's off to college where she gets to face the world one essay paper at a time. Our family couldn't be more proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment